1) What is your name and your current occupation?
2) What are some of the crazier jobs you had before getting into
3) What are some of your favorite projects you're proud to have
been a part of?
4) How did you become interested in illustration?
5) Where are you from and how did you get into the illustration
6) What's a typical day like for you with regards to your job?
7) What part of your job do you like best? Why?
8) What part of your job do you like least? Why?
9) What is the most difficult part for you about being in the business?
10) What kind of technology do you work with on a daily basis?
11) In your travels, have you had any brushes with illustration greatness?
12) Describe a tough situation you had in life.
13) Any side projects or you're
working on or hobbies you'd like to
share details of?
14) Is there any advice you can give for an aspiring illustration student or artist trying to break into the business?